Tuition and Fees
• Adults pay tuition and fees.
• High school students pay fees only. They are not required to pay tuition until they or their high school class has graduated. After graduation, they must pay tuition on their remaining program hours in order to complete the program and receive their certificate.
• Tuition is based on $1.55 per enrolled hour as established by the Utah College of Applied Technology (UCAT) Board of Trustees. Fees are established by the MATC Board of Directors and are sufficient for the materials and/or lab usage for the program.
Additional fees may include:
• Application Fee: $40 (Non-Refundable)
• Re-Enrollment Fee: $20
• Schedule Change Fee: $5
• Program Fee: (Program Specific)
• Testing Fee: (Program Specific)
• Offical Transcript fee: $5 each
• Technology Fee: $20
• Parking Permit: $25
• Refund Processing Fee: $5
• Duplicate Certificate Fee: $5
• Redeposit Fee: $20
• Duplicate Flagging Card Fee: $5
• Administrative Fee: $.01 – .99 (used by staff for rounding purposes)
• Days, times, cost and programs are subject to change at MATC’s discretion. Estimated times are stated based on average completion times and are approximate.
Extra Cost: Textbooks and Materials
Most programs require the purchase of textbooks and/or instructional packets. Both are available in the MATC Bookstores on the Orem, Spanish Fork, and Thanksgiving Point campuses.
Some programs require the student to purchase other materials or equipment. Most of these items may be found in MATC Bookstores. Lists of these required items can be obtained in the MATC Bookstore; however, it is recommended that the student attends the first day of class to receive additional information from the instructor before making any purchases