2012 – 2013 Registration Procedure:
Students can go online Here to begin the application process for enrollment into MATC programs..
This will allow students to put in their demographics and other information in preparation to register.
Step 1. Complete Prerequisites:
High school students (juniors or seniors and minimum 16 years of age) will be admitted upon the recommendation of his/her high school counselor. It is the responsibility of the high school counselor to ascertain the maturity level and academic readiness of high school students prior to placement in MATC programs. Students who are found to be deficient in maturity or academic progression may be transferred back to the high school.
Adult students are required to complete a basic assessment of reading and math skills. The test is free and takes approximately 1 hr to complete. For additional information, call the Testing Center (801) 753-4110. Students who wish to be admitted into a program must complete the admission requirements of the specific program. Students receiving financial aid will need to provide evidence of sponsorship at the time of registration.
Step 2. Complete a registration form for admission.
A student is required to declare a program and certificate at the time of application to MATC. Registration is determined by space availability. Enrollment application may take place at the Orem, Spanish Fork, or Thanksgiving Point campuses of MATC or by phone at 801.753.6282
Step A. Students can go online at “www.mlatc.edu” to begin the application process for enrollment into MATC programs.
(This will allow students to put in their demographics and other information in preparation to register.)
Step B. Registration must be done in person, or by phone with a valid credit card and can be completed at any of the three MATC Campuses with a Student Services office:
Thanksgiving Point Campus;
2301 West Ashton Blvd., Lehi, UT 84043
1410 West Business Park Dr. (1250 South), Orem, UT 84058
Spanish Fork Campus;
1200 South DelMonte Rd. (693 West), Spanish Fork, UT 84660
To reach any MATC Campus please call: 801-753-MATC (6282)
Step 3. Pay Fees & Tuition
• All program fees and tuition must be paid in full at the time of
2012-2013 Registration Dates:
• April 16, 2012 open registration begins for Summer 2012, Fall 2012 & Spring 2013 sessions.
• April 1st – 15th – Open Entry / Open Exit Current Students Registration Only
High School students that already enrolled in, and attending an open-entry / open-exit program, and planning to continue through the summer or fall, will be allowed to register from April 1st through the 15th. Doing so will reserve their seat and allow them to continue and complete their program/course. Failure to register in this time frame may result in loss of enrollment.
All MATC Programs Prerequisites:
High School Students Prerequisites:
• High school students are required to meet with, discuss, and complete their registration with their school counselor, prior to enrollment in MATC programs.
• Adult students are required to complete a basic assessment of reading and math skills. The test is free and takes approximately 1 hr to complete. For additional information, call the Testing Center (801) 753-4110.
MATC Program Policies:
• High school students are only required to pay fees until they or their class have graduated. After graduation, they must pay tuition on their remaining program hours, in order to complete the program and receive their certificate.
• Days, times, cost and programs are subject to change at MATCs ‘ discretion. Estimated times are stated based on average completion times and are approximate.