MATC Catering Policies
- The MATC is happy to assist you with your catered event. (The choices on this menu are suggestions. We can customize a menu to meet your budget and enhance your special occasion.
- Please contact MATC Catering to discuss your catering needs 801 753-4266
- Room reservations are made through Barbara Miner 801 753-4124
- Please let us know about your event as soon as possible with an estimated count. (Minimum group size must be at least ten people). We recommend finalizing your menu selection three weeks in advance. Your final guest count is required three days prior to your event. Food will be prepared for the guaranteed number, or count given. Our minimum charge to you will be the guaranteed count given at that time.
- Cancellations must be given three days prior to the event. (Cancellations after this time period will be charged for any costs already incurred.)
- MATC Catering does not add the current industry standard service charge of 18%. We do however reserve the right to assess additional charges to an event for services that exceed our normal expected costs. These costs may include items such as special centerpieces, extra linens, room set-up, etc.
- Events requiring extended service hours are subject to additional charges. Substitutions may be made for dietary or religious reasons.
- Food and beverage left over from an event remains the property of MATC Catering and may not be removed from the location of service. This is due to liability and safety concerns.
- MATC Catering must approve all food and/or beverages brought to an event by the patron prior to the event. Charges incurred for the service of these products will be added to the billing.
- MATC Catering is the broker for all food and beverage served on campus.
- Use of the kitchen, its equipment or dishes must first be authorized by Anthony Huntington or Nancy Weller.
- Payment arrangements must be made in advance. MATC departments will be billed through the campus financial system. We accept payments by cash, check, credit card, or approved purchase orders.
- All catering at the Mountainland Applied Technology College is done by Chefs and Chefs-in-Training at our Thanksgiving Point Campus. All revenue is invested back into the Culinary Arts Program. Thank you for supporting our culinary training program at MATC.
Click Here to download the Catering Menu as PDF.